Thursday, March 4, 2010

Digital Easter Bunny Card

I recently received from my blogger friend Sue a link to some beautiful digital images from Harding Designs. These freebies can be downloaded from Inger Harding at simplyinger.blogspot.com. Please check out Inger's lovely designs. I had also seen one of Inger's designs on my friend  Olga's blog (click to view).

Using Photoshop, I colored the bunny using different special effects on different areas of the image. I used a background from the kids selection called daisy that I added a special effect from the filter option (custom) that looks as if I had embossed it with Cuttlebug's Swiss Dot folder. Also used a photo effect that gave the bunny a look of being dimensional (card on left).
Did another card (right card) that I changed some of the special effects used in the final steps to give a totally different look. More of a embossed look. Think I like the one on the right card the best. It is fun to experiment with different elements. Never know what I'll get!

Which card do you like?
Thanks for hopping by to see my bunnies!
Theresa

4 comments:

craftieodamae said...

Don't ya love these images!! Your card is so awesome. You may decide NOT to stamp the old way you are so good at this!!!

Patti said...

These are just the cutest! I agree with Olga... you may never pick up an ink pad again! This would be way less expensive!

Laura said...

DONT stop stamping the old way!! I love your cards!!

Sue W said...

However you make your cards they are all great to see!! Love this Theresa.