Friday, March 26, 2010

CPS Challenge 159

At Card Positioning Systems, they have a great sketch challenge for the week (shown to the right). This week's prizes are being sponsored by some of the Gina K Designs Illustrators. There are FOUR prizes to be given away. Each illustrator listed will be choosing a winner.  Illustrators are:
Asela Hopkins, Melanie Muenchinger, Tami Mayberry, Theresa Momber.

I made my card using a Soft Sand CS base  matted with a patterned paper edged with a gold pen. I cut a solid red mat using a nesties label and layered with a beige patterned paper mat on which I stamped my verse. I sponged this before removing from the nestie die. I stamped a flower inking the stamp directly and huffed and stamped on the beige paper. I cut out the flower and popped it up with dimensionals. Added a green satin bow made with Bow Easy.
Stamp: Gina K -Flower- "Elegant Flowers"
            Gina K - Verse- "Say it with Flowers"
                                       by Melanie
Inks:   SU Bravo Burgundy
          SU Artichoke
Pen:   Pilot Gold Marker
Paper:  Gina K- Pure Luxury Soft Sand
            Other CS from Stash
What a fun sketch! Hope you like this card!
Thanks for dropping by, Theresa

2 comments:

craftieodamae said...

You have done it again, it's a beauty!!

Patti said...

So,so pretty! Love your color combo!