Saturday, March 27, 2010

Anything But a Card STV Challenge

At Stamp TV, Karen's  "Anything but a Card" challenge this week is a Pop-open gift box. She provides directions how to make in her challenge. Click here.This is fairly easy to make especially if you use a scor-pal. To make more simply, I used coordinating papers and did not use any stamping.....am I Bad ? The base of the box is patterned but shows up a solid aqua. Cut squares from pattern of fruits and made lid with a striped paper.  Borrowed idea for the ring handle from Betty's pretty box. Thanks, Betty...hope you don't mind.
Papers: Basic Grey - Recess Collection
Wonder what's in the Box?????
Thanks for popping by.
Theresa

3 comments:

Patti said...

You rock GF! Great way to make the paper do the work! So cute!

Betty Benton said...

This is beautiful! I love that striped paper --It looks good enough to eat! So glad you took my idea and made it even better!! I'd love to know what's in the box!!

Sue W said...

Oh this is a beauty Theresa - love your paper choice! I'm with Betty .....what's in the box????