Thursday, February 18, 2010

TMITA Challenge


Selma Stevenson brings us this week's TMITA challenge. She wants you to use any Paper Cupcake's image you have acquired or downloaded and also wants to see you use lace (either paper punched or real) and a circle (the main image and/or greeting stamped in a circle).

I used the fairy image that could be downloaded this week.
I used Photoshop to create my card using a digital lace circle and border. I colored the digital image with Photoshop and also used a special effect to give the image a "plastic" look for texture. Thanks to TMITA for allowing me to do a digital card since I cannot use my right wrist. Thanks to Selma for a great challenge.
My result is shown:
Hope you like my card.
Thanks for dropping by.
Theresa


10 comments:

craftieodamae said...

Your talent just amazing me!! This is absolutely gorgeous! thanks for joining us at TMITA/PCC this week. Hugs Olga

Patti said...

I with Olga... I don't know how you do it! Your card is amazing!Thanks for playing along with us at TMITA/PCC!
~Hugs~
Patti

Selma said...

Your card is gorgeous Theresa. It is amazing what you are doing with a broken wrist! I am so happy you could join in on the challenge again here at TMITA/PCC.

Sue W said...

So good to see you joining again this week Theresa!
Love the lace on this card and you've done a lovely job with Nina's image!
Take care and hope to see you next week on TMITA/PCC. x

Nilla said...

Fabulous digi card! Perfect! Thanks for playing with us this week at TMITA/PCC! Hugs Nilla

Kim said...

I continued to be amazed by your craftiness with a broken wrist! You go girl!! Keep rocking these challenges! Thanks for playing along with us this week at TMITA/PCC, hope you can make it back next week too!

Aloha, Kim
TMITA/PCC Design Team member
Check out the free weekly digi!

Patti J said...

Lol...I've hurt my foot, and am making excuses, and look at what you are still managing to do with a broken wrist! Girl, you are amazing! Beautiful card, once again - you rock! Thanks for joining us at TMITA/PCC this week! See you next week!

Danielle said...

Another fab digi card from you Theresa! You sure know how to work wonders with Photoshop - wow! Thanks for joining in at TMITA/PCC this week!
Hugs, Danielle

Nina said...

Theresa, love that you are playing along making some digi cards! Hope you heal up soon, I can't imagine having to deal with that! Love the lace on here and it looks like you used the embossing filter, so cool... wish I knew more about my photoshop! So pretty!! Thanks for playing along with our challenge this week over at TMITA/PCC! Hope to see you next week!
Nina
TMITA Blog
(free digital images)
Paper Cupcakes-Stamps

Payne Holler Cards said...

just amazing what you can do with PS! this is tooo cute...I've been MIA but starting here and working my way up on your blog!!! have loved what I've seen just havent been able to comment!