Saturday, February 13, 2010

Get Well Card with Photoshop

I created my card again using Photoshop Elements following a
sketch. Used blue as textured "base" card and added a background of ivy on upper card and green "mat"on lower part. Added borders of stylized leaves and solid yellow. On larger "mat" of yellow edged in green, I "stamped" a graphic of flowers and colored and gave some texture to the petals and the background "mat".  Finished with the sentiment.  Colors are almost too soft....could have added more contrast to darken a bit.  Had not intended to do colors in sketch but the green in the ivy inspired me to use greens and yellow and then added blue. Enlarge card by clicking to see more details. Thanks for stopping by.... Theresa

3 comments:

craftieodamae said...

Theresa this is beautiful! I love your colors.

redwasher1 said...

WOW! How beautiful!

Patti said...

This is so pretty! Do you print these out?