Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Friend Award from Patti and Mary Anne

I received this blogger award from my stamping friends Patti at Stampersize and Mary Anne at  Lakeside Stamping some days ago but am just now posting. Thanks to them both for thinking of me.   They are both so creative and supportive. Please check out their great blogs. This award requires that I list 10 things about myself and I pass the award  onto 10 fellow bloggers. Here goes.. ..
 1. I am 5' 2", eyes are blue...sounds like a song.
 2. I was the 3rd of 4 siblings...2 older brothers and 1 younger sister.
 3. I grew up in a small  town in West Tennessee.
 4. I graduated from the University of Tennessee in Knoxville.
 5. My hair is really gray and straight but I keep it brunette and permed.
 6. I never have had a broken bone until I broke my wrist on  Jan 13, 2010.
 7. I  have always wanted to play the piano...but have no musical talent....the doctor said I should be able to play the piano when my cast comes off....that's a joke!
 8. I will be 65 on June 18th this year....sounds so old when I see it in black and white!!!! Ugh!!!
 9. I love all my online friends and love to read their comments.
10. I love all the time I spend with my DH laughing, traveling, birding, and eating good food.

I am not going to pass this award on to 10 bloggers since most of my blogger friends have already received and it will take me sooo long to type any names and links. I have already spent a long time getting this much posted. LOL!

6 comments:

craftieodamae said...

Bless your heart, we still miss you! Love reading this!!!

Patti said...

So much fun reading about you! Have a super day!

Patti J said...

There is NO way that you are 65! Girl, you are gorgeous!!! Congrats on your award!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Shame, shame on me Theresa! I had no clue about your fall! I am so glad you are getting to mend in FL. Please heal quickly and I will be waiting for your pretty cards to return.

redwasher1 said...

I loved reading about you and hope you have a great time! By the way I'll be 65 in July!

Sue W said...

Yes it was good to read a bit more about you Theresa! Oh and you don;t look your age so don't think about it........it's just a number!