Wednesday, February 10, 2010

JUGS Challenge made with Photoshop

Just Us Girls Challenge was to do a card with this sketch:
Made this card only using Photoshop Elements. Used some of the PS effects to add texture to the "paper" and "shapes".  Rose is a graphic from PS too.  Experimented with a lot of colors, effects and text before deciding on the final card. DH had a look and helped decide on final effects.  And I did not use any punches or nesties for the circles or scallops.Great thing is that you can try out lot of things and not waste paper or ink.  Love how that heart looks like a metal brad!!
Hope you like the results!
Thanks for stopping by, Theresa

9 comments:

Payne Holler Cards said...

no way!!!!! how in the world did you do this!!! do you actually crop ribbon and stuff from other cards???? I crave your talent!!! going to keep working on learning this software!!!

Patti said...

You are one amazing woman!While Linda's learning the software.... I'm going to buy it and you 2 can teach me :0)

craftieodamae said...

WOW!!!! What can't you do????? this is amazing! I may have to put this program on my wish list and get all 3 of you to teach me........

Andrea M said...

What a pretty card! Can't believe you did it all with PS! Amazing!

Betty Benton said...

Great card -- glad you're being creative even with the hurt wrist! My DH and I really enjoyed your photo gallery this evening! Those birds are gorgeous!!

Tracey Cuccia said...

Great digi card :) Way to go! I ♥ digi stuff myself. Thanks for making time to play along with Just Us Girls this week!!!

Lisa Kind said...

Very clever and talented too! Love all the PS elements you used! Thanks for using our JUGs sketch to create this beauty!

Jennie said...

Beautiful job theresa! Lovely design!

redwasher1 said...

WOW! Awesome!!!!!!!!!