Saturday, February 6, 2010

Another Challenge Done Digitally-How Sweet It Is


Jeannie's sketch challenge on StampTV is shown on the right.
I attempted to do another card using Photoshop and came up with this. I used digital paper from STV's freebies Sweet Paper Pack using 2 patterns. I used a pink base for card, created a "mat"of the green pattern and created "squares"of the cupcake pattern. Added some hearts and ovals from graphics in Photoshop which I colored to match DP. Typed in Sentiment. Voila!! My card is in lower right! Used the colors in the Digital paper as my inspiration.

Am not posting on STV since I really did not do stamping  but was fun to see if I could do this challenge.
(After urging from my stamping pals, I posted this to STV)


Thanks for stopping by.  Would love to hear your comments. Sending this from sunny Florida. I hear from our neighbor that we are missing a 15" snowfall at home.
Theresa

4 comments:

craftieodamae said...

well you should post it, you still made it!! It's very pretty!

Patti said...

Your getting so good at these digi cards! This is super,super cute! I'm with Olga you should post it!

betty benton said...

It's three for three -- post that card!! Love how you're doing this digitally and so glad you're in Florida!!

Payne Holler Cards said...

four for four! post it!!!!
wow this is great! do you know how to do the sketches with photoshop?