Wednesday, January 13, 2010

STV Sketch Challenge


Jennie keeps coming up with great sketches at Stamp TV. Her sketch this week is shown on right.
I used a Valentine theme and again used the rose stamp from Melanie's A Year Of Flowers...so simple but lovely. I used a base card of white layered with mat of rocket red. and another mat of white. I stamped the rose on white cs with red ink and stem with green ink and cut with oval nesties. Layered this on red mat cut with scalloped oval nesties. Used sheer white ribbon layered on strip of red cs. Assembled card as shown and added sentiment stamped on small oval and sponged with red.

Stamps: GKD's "A Year of Flowers" by Melanie
             PSX's "Love"
             SU's "Always"
Paper: GKD Rocket Red and Pure White
Ink: SU Ruby Red
Ribbon from Stash

Thanks for dropping by and have a good day.
Theresa

3 comments:

Sue said...

Such and elegant card Theresa - I need to get this set I think! I keep seeing beautiful cards from it.

Patti said...

So very pretty! Simple elegance!

craftieodamae said...

I agree with Patti, it's so elegant! Very pretty