Friday, January 15, 2010

Quick Card for STV Color Challenge


This will be a really quick post for a quick and simple card.
This week's color challenge at STV is to create a monochromatic card. You can use any one color (and any number of shades of that color) of your choice and any neutrals you may need. I used red, using the GKD Rocket Red Pure Luxury cardstock as my base.  I did a simple card by using a patterned paper from my stash. I cut out a space in the center of paper that I trimmed along the design and placed on a white mat of Bazzill textured CS. I stamped a sentiment from Melanie's "Inspiration Mosaic" in the cutout area. Added a ribbon with "fake" bows. I let the pattern inspire this design. So simple. On the back I stamped a GKD design from "Signed With Love" stamp set.




 
 
Thanks for stopping by. Love reading your Comments.
Theresa

2 comments:

Patti said...

Awesome Theresa! I love your dp...... so, so cute!

Payne Holler Cards said...

very creative! turned out beautifully!