Saturday, January 16, 2010

Inside the Box Challenge


This week's video on StampTV is all about creating a Memory Keeper Box. Gina challenged us to make a box after watching her video. She also provided a free template to use in creating this project.  Click on the links to find. Stamp TV is such a great place for inspirations and designs. I encourage you to please check it out and join..

The box I made is to hold Valentine Cards ---ones I made to send and later ones that I may receive. My design was inspired by the card I made for STV color challenge which I have shown with the box in the lower photo.

All directions and measurements are found in the STV Video so I am not repeating here.  Gina gives such great directions to follow. And there are many videos to see while you are there.

I finished my box by stamping a sentiment on red CS and heat embossed with white EP. Punched this out and matted on 2 circles cut with nesties.
Finishing touch was the ribbon wrapped around the box and tied in a bow.

Thanks for coming by. Please take time to visit Stamp TV.
Theresa

7 comments:

Patti said...

Your box is perfection! I am so lovin that dp!

craftieodamae said...

Teresa this is awesome!!!! I may have to try this one for sure, I'm always giving pictures to the kids, waht better way than to have them in a box.

Payne Holler Cards said...

just beautiful! how in the world did you do this with your busted up hand? arent you leaving soon??

redwasher1 said...

WOW! These are just gorgeous!!!!

Betty Benton said...

Your box project is absolutely, positively gorgeous! How is your wrist? Better????? I hope!

Patti said...

Hey Theresa check out my blog... there's a surprise for you!

Payne Holler Cards said...

hi theresa, hope your hand is doing well. Are you back yet? missing you GF!