Monday, January 11, 2010

First Time to Post This Year....Sorry I've Been Away!


   















Hello, everyone. I have missed making cards and blogging with my friends in cyberland. I have also missed dropping in and commenting on your blogs but hope to catch up soon. It has been 2 weeks since I have posted on my blog and am sorry it has been so long.
   I have been busy preparing for my Mother's 90th Birthday Party. I mailed the invitations that I made (shown to the right) the first week in December. I have made the centerpieces as well and will show photos at a later date. I also did a DVD movie of pictures of Mom from 1920 thru 2009....that took a lot of time. I may be in trouble with showing this movie since she told me "No picture slideshow at the party."..but will take my chances.
     I designed and made bookmarks as favors. I listed events of 1920 and other interesting information about that year on the bookmarks that I laminated and trimmed with a ribbon. See the bookmark (front and back)
above. Click on picture to see more details.
Glad to be back...will be glad to see a comment when you stop by!
Thanks, Theresa

3 comments:

Patti said...

My goodness you've been busy! The invitations are gorgeous as are the bookmarks!So happy to see you back!

Sue said...

It's so good to see you back Theresa!!
I've just read through the items on your wonderful bookmarks!!!! Wow what a great idea - did you get all that info of the internet? Walshie has a big B'day this year I might case your idea. Your invitation is gorgeous very elegant. I hope Polly enjoys her Birthday and all that you've done towards it. Love all the projects from your blog can't wait to see what this year brings. Happy New Year! x

craftieodamae said...

Glad you're back, yes we did miss you. Man you have been busy! Your mom will love the fact you have put so much of yourself into celebrating her birhtday. Your card is gorgeous! So is the book Mark!