Tuesday, January 12, 2010

2nd Card for STV Inspire 5


It was so much fun thinking of spring as I did Gina's  challenge to create a project inspired by the cover of a gardening book that I decided to do another card.
I stamped the garden scene with black ink on white CS and colored with pencils. I cut out the design and use a corner punch to round the corners.
Attached this to a green card stock. Added a yellow ribbon to balance.
Stamp:  Stamps Happen
CS:  DCWV

As I look out the window, the snow continues to fall and the thoughts of spring are far,  far away! Thanks for dropping by on this snowy day!
Theresa

2 comments:

craftieodamae said...

What a lovely card. I love the sentiment you used.

Patti said...

This is just plain yummy! It screams spring as we all long for the warm sunny days!