Friday, December 18, 2009

STV Sour Cream Container Challenge


Carolina's challenge at STV is to make a sour cream container with a twist:
1) Make your own Christmas themed designer paper
2) Use your newly created paper to make a Sour Cream Container
3) Make sure to add a tag!
To learn how to make go here

I used red cs and stamped images with white pigment ink and heat embossed with Snowflake Embossing Tinsel. From this paper, I made my containers and used the same stamps for my labels which I  tied on with ribbons. Made mine simple but you could add more trim, etc.
Great to use for candy treats or for money tips! Make a bunch and hang on a  tree or keep on hand for anyone who stops by.
Stamps: GKD"s "First Christmas" by   Asela
Cardstock: From Stash and Scraps
Help yourself to some M&M's for stopping by!
Theresa

No comments: