Friday, December 18, 2009

STV Sketch Challenge

Jennie has another CAS sketch to help you if you are in a time crunch like
we all are and stamping time is hard to find. I made something different --not a Christmas card. I have this Basic Grey paper that I have never used so used that as my inspiration. Using a green textured cs as the base, I cut 2 mats from patterned paper and edged the larger one with a brown marker. I stamped the lily on a third pattern and cut out and highlighted with a brown marker and a glitter pen. This I attached with dimensional to the mats. I embossed scraps of the green CS with a Sizzix embossing folder and cut out the sentiment and rubbbed with brown ink to bring out the letters. Also cut out the heart which is part of folder. I added these to the card with glue dots. All finished and I have a Thank You card ready to send.
Stamps: GKD "Elegant Flowers"
Paper: Patterns from Basic Grey Collection Recess
           Green CS from Stash
Embossing: Sizzix Thank You Folder
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa



3 comments:

craftieodamae said...

Gorgeous card, I love the layout!!

Patti said...

I just love this Theresa!Love,love,love the colors! So refreshing!

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

this is so very cute, luv the details.....Merry Christmas!

enjoy *~*