Wednesday, December 16, 2009

STV Sketch Challenge


This week Jennie did the sketch at STV. She took into consideration how busy everyone is so she did one that could be done according to the time that you could spend. Thanks, Jennie!
 I stamped gingerbread people onto brown CS scrap and colored it and cut it out to mount on a red mat on top of a green mat.  I used a brown base CS which I layered with a green mat and a mat of patterned paper to which I added a strip of red CS that had been punched with a border. I then attached the gingerbread mat and buttons tied with raffia and  2 happy gingerbread buttons to finish the card. A fun and easy card! 
Stamps: GKD "First Christmas" by Asela
Paper: Pixie Press Gingerbread Paper
           GKD Rocket Red
           Green and Brown from Stash

  Thanks for stopping by. Have you baked any gingerbread people this holiday? 
Theresa

1 comment:

craftieodamae said...

I love this, saw it over at STV, love those little gingerbread men