Monday, December 14, 2009

STV Color Challenge


I am trying to get back into a routine of stamping and blogging. Will start with some STV challenges.
Last Monday 's color challenge by Shannon was to create a Blue and White card. I used a medium blue CS for base. I used a white glittery CS for mat. I embossed the upper part of the lighter blue CS with CB Snowflakes and highlighted the design with Inkessentials white opaque pen. Stamped the sentiment with versamark and heat embossed with white pearls EP.Added snowflake brad and white grosgrain ribbon layered with blue satin ribbon and bow from my stash.
Stamp: Gina K "Festive Frame" stamp set byMelanie
Paper: Bazzill Blue CS
          White CS from stash
Enjoy the holiday season! Theresa

1 comment:

Patti said...

I saw this on stamp tv and thought it was gorgeous! Well it's gorgeous here too!