Monday, December 14, 2009

STV "Anything But a Card Challenge"


STV has changed some of their challenges. They have added  "Anything But a Card Challenge". Carolina's  challenge was to make a set of four tags - they can be four of a kind or all different. You get an extra bonus if you make a holder for them.
I did this simply by using some printed paper. I cut rectangles of circle design paper and placed on mats of red CS that is white on back. Cut squares of snowman design also matted on red CS and attached to rectangles which I stamped "To" and "From" on the back. Punched holes and added ribbon.
For a holder for the tags I used a printed ornament in coordinated colors matted on green CS and made a pocket by adding solid CS to the back leaving the top opened so tags slide in. Added ribbon in the "hook"....now the holder can hang on the tree after tags are used.
Papers: Basic Grey Figgy Pudding Prints
            Solid Papers from scraps
Stamp: Unkown
Now if I can just get some presents wrapped to use my tags!
Thanks for stopping by! Theresa

4 comments:

redwasher1 said...

Wow! Theresa those are gorgeous!!

Payne Holler Cards said...

yikes! beautiful....ornament template is perfect idea!

Patti said...

Over the top GF! These are awesome! I love the dp you used!

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

wow, this is so very pretty, I gazed your blog and all of your creations are gorgeous, luvin the details....have a wonderful evening!

enjoy *~*