Saturday, December 26, 2009

Santa Was Really Good To ME!

Hope everyone had a great Christmas! Mine was awesome...Santa brought me a Scor-Pal with all the extras and a Stampin Up Ink Caddy filled with SU inkpads for my studio!!! WOW!  And so many other lovely things.  Thank you, thank you Santa! I hope he reads my Blog. LOL! Have to send him a Thank You Card!

Today, I did some of the STV Challenges that were posted this week. First one was the color challenge by Tiger Lily who challenged us to create a card with just black and white for the week's color challenge. And I have all these new colors in inkpads I'm just dying to try!!!  Well, there are others cards to be made.
Since I am thinking of the beach where we will spend 6 weeks beginning the end of January, I decided to do a beach scene for this card. Stamped white CS with sailboat and sand dunes in black, of course. Masked these images and stamped in waves and branches on each side. Framed the scene with black CS in which I cut an opening with nesties. Attached the frame over the scene with Scor-Tape from Santa and added ribbon on which I stamped a sentiment. I stamped the front of the white base card  with the "wave" stamp which I used vertically to create a background. Like the way this came out.
Can't you just feel that ocean breeze???
Stamps: Sand Dunes-Seaside Stampin' Ink
             Sailboat, Waves, Branches-Alex Stamping
             Wish-Hero Arts
Paper:  GKD Luxury CS Pure White and Black Onyx

Thanks for stopping by. Was Santa good to you too? 
Theresa



2 comments:

Patti said...

Your card is beautiful Theresa! I think you should give santa a great big kiss!

craftieodamae said...

AH, just to dream of the beach is nice, far away from all this cold snow LOL. Your card is fabulous! You always make such pretty cards. Be extra nice to santa. LOL