Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I'm Back! I'm Back!


Hello all my cyber friends! I have not dropped off the face of the earth. I am sorry that I have not posted in several days but I have been so busy since we came home from TN after Thanksgiving.  I have been finishing a DVD of my brother's trip to Amsterdam ...he had great photos ...over 700 that I edited and put in a movie with music. Had to finish this for his Christmas present. Also am finalizing plans for Mom's 90th birthday in TN in Jan which I am doing long distance. Finished the invitations and mailed  them Mon along with our Chanukah and Christmas cards. Also working on printing 25 calendars to mail out this week. In between, I am cleaning and decorating for Chanukah and Christmas. I decorate a Chanukah bush with lights (actually a ficus tree) and a Christmas tree. Still have to wrap 8 gifts for my husband before Friday pm. I do hope to return to regular blogging ...missing all those fun challenges at STV, Jugs, Creative Stamping, TMITA etc.

Congratulations to Patti and Olga who were asked to join the talented team at There's Magic In The Air. I look forward to seeing all their great designs.  I have so much to catch up with about all my cyber friends and their blogs. Glad to be back in cyberspace.  Missed all of you!  Thanks to you who missed me and checked on my whereabouts when I went MIA.

4 comments:

Sue said...

Oh missed you Theresa!! Sounds like you are super busy - we'll be here when you get time to get back into your stamping though!

Patti said...

I have really, really missed you! I was just thinking about you when your post popped up! Thanks so much for the congrats!

craftieodamae said...

You were missed, thought maybe your DH had locked you out of your craft room LOL. Gald you are back and man you one busy little bee. Just remeber to have fun no matter what you are doing....and Thanks so much for the kind words, think they got me just to keep Patti straight LOL

Payne Holler Cards said...

we miss ya but sounds like you are having a wonderful although very busy time!!! your Mom's 90th!!! now that is truly special!!!