Sunday, December 27, 2009

Creative Clear Stamps Challenge 12


Trying to meet the deadline for Challenge 12. This week's challenge at CCS is to use your favorite technique. This could be embossing or coloring medium, etc.
I love dry embossing with folders especially the CB folder Swiss Dots. I combined this with another fave - coloring with Pencils and OMS.
Starting with a white CS base, I attached a red mat embossed with Swiss Dots. I stamped the rose with stem and petals and colored with pencils and OMS. Cut the image with nestabilities and matted on green PP. Stamped and colored another leaf and added with a dimensional. Attached a sentiment and mat that I also cut with nestabilities. Finished with a bow of organza ribbon.
Stamps: Rose-GKD- "A Year of Flowers" by Melanie
             Hugs- Creative Clear Stamps- Mother Bear Set
Paper: From Stash and Scraps
Inks: SU Ruby Red,  Always Artichoke

Hugs to all who stop by!
Theresa

1 comment:

Patti said...

Gorgeous,gorgeous,gorgeous GF!I'm glad you played too! I was feeling kind lonely!