Thursday, December 17, 2009

Creative Clear Stamps Blog Hop

Today, I am participating in a Blog Hop. It's over at Creative Clear Stamps. Be sure to stop by the Design Team members blogs:
Jennie
Laura
Linda
Shelly
Lisa
Rebecca
As well as the very creative and talented:
Patti
Theresa (That's Me)
Olga
Laura will also be giving away a new release to one lucky commenter from one of the blog comments, so be sure and leave a comment at each stop. You just never know whose blog will be picked. You can look for the announcement of the winner over on the Creative Clear Stamps Blog: A Fairy Creative Place.
  Laura asked us to participate by creating a project using our favorite Creative Clear Stamp set. They have some of the neatest stamps and are so fun to "create" with.  I am using 2 of my favorite Creative Clear stamp sets: Verses from "Holiday Sentiments" and the Tree Stamp from "Let it Snow".  I used a red textured CS for the base and topped with a striped mat. I used red patterned CS for the top mat which I embossed the lower part with the Cuttlebug Herringbone folder. I stamped the tree on a stripe pattern and cut that out and stamped the tree again on gold paper for the tree topper. I attached the tree and stamped the verse to the right of the tree with versamark and heat embossed with gold EP. I stamped "Season Greetings" the same way on scrap paper and edged the rectangle with gold pen. Attached this with dimensionals. I edged the red mat with gold pen and then added a white ribbon with gold beads and assembled the card. I finished the inside using another verse stamped with versamark and gold embossing.
Stamps: Creative Clear Vision  "Holiday Sentiments" and "Let It Snow"
Thanks for stopping by and please leave a comment.
Happy Holidays to All!
Theresa                                                                   

5 comments:

craftieodamae said...

AH Theresa you have went and done it again, it's GORGEOUS! You never cease to amaze me!

Patti said...

This is way over the top gorgeous Theresa!I love your layout,color and choice of images! You rock GF!

Laura said...

I agree with Patti - OVER the top beautiful! Very nice Theresa, thanks for joining us today!! Don't forget because you did, you get ONE of my new releases coming next month for FREE!! :)

Jennie said...

Just love this Theresa! Great dp choices and love the pop of gold! THe Herringbone panel adds nice texture to your card, Just over the TOP beautiful (like everyone one else said!)

Patti J said...

Wow Theresa, this is beautiful! Nice work!!!