Thursday, December 24, 2009

A Crafter's Poem-Twas the Night Before Christmas !

I received this last year from a fellow crafter, Marian. I do not know the author but I would like to share:


"Twas the Night Before Christmas "

'Twas the night before Christmas, I'm glued to the tree.
I'm wondering what Santa brought just for me.
Could it be cardstock or chipboard or lace?
"Or Copics?" I said, with a smile on my face.
And that's when I heard him. "Hi Santa!" I said.
He said "You know....good little girls should be in their beds."
"I know I should Santa, and now I've got caught.
But I was just so excited to see what you brought."
"Well, let's take a look in this room where you work."
He shook his head quickly, and left with a jerk.
I heard him exclaim as he put it in gear...
"You've got enough crap, I'll see you next year!"


I hope my DH(Santa to me) does not think the same.
Merry Christmas!

Theresa

No comments: