Thursday, December 24, 2009

Bookmarks

 Sorry I have not posted the last few days  but I have been busy with last minute preparation for the holiday. Santa has been dropping presents under the tree all week ...can't wait to see if he brings any stamping supplies. LOL!  Want to share with you these bookmarks that I made. Stamped verses on CS cut 8.25" x 2". Mat cut 8.5" x 2.25". Flowers were picked in my garden last summer and dried. I attached the the flowers with white craft glue on light color CS and matted on darker color CS. The back says "Made with Flowers from Theresa's Garden". I laminated with xyron double sided laminate. Should have made photo of back but rushing to post. 
Have a very Merry Christmas!
Theresa

1 comment:

Patti said...

I LOVE these Theresa! How wonderful the flowers are from you garden! Gorgeous my friend! Have a very Merry Christmas!