Monday, November 23, 2009

STV Technique Challenge


I am rushing to get this posted to meet the deadline but I lost the internet connection so may have missed getting in on time .
This is for the Stamp TV faux window challenge from Gina http://stamptv.ning.com/forum/topics/technique-challenge-stvtc40

I used a old stamp that I had never used which I thought was perfect for this challenge. I stamped the Christmas Village using Versfine black on white CS and colored with pencils and markers and highlighted the snow with stickles. I masked the village and sponged the sky with blue. I cut the image into panes and made the window and attached to black CS. I matted on the DP that looks like wallpaper and edged the the mat with silver pen. I attached to a base of Soft Sand CS. I purposely arranged off center.
Stamp: PSX Christmas Village
Paper: GinaK Black onyx and Soft Sand
           Basic Grey Patternrd paper from Figgy Pudding
Inks: Versafine Onyx Black and Memento Summer Sky
Thanks for looking out my window on a wintery day!
Theresa
PS: actually got this in on time....was mixed up on what day it was...thought the deadline was Mon but it was Tues.  Ir's bad when you do not know what day of the week it is!

6 comments:

craftieodamae said...

It is Beautiful!! I love it!!!! You can send it to me for Christmas LOL. It's mine all mine LOL

redwasher1 said...

This is just gorgeous! Great job!!

Patti said...

It's to bad you missed the deadline with this beauty! It's really the best one I've seen for the challenge!Such a pretty scene! You did a great job coloring and making it look so real! You rock GF!

Donna said...

wow, this caem out beautifully!

Payne Holler Cards said...

Theresa, this looks like a real picture! awesome job, GF!

Jose said...

Gorgeous card... and super rubber stamp, love the way you have made it with window view