Monday, November 9, 2009

STV Technique Challenge on Autumn Wreath

Trying to catch up with my blogging to make up with missing so many days lately.
Gina K 's recent technique challenge is to make your project shine by Glazing it Up! You can use Crystal Lacquer, Glaze Pens or anything else that will create a glossy, glazy, finish. I made this simple card by stamping a wreath with rich cocoa on an ivory cs.  Painted the fruit and leaves with pencils and OMS. Glazed the fruit with versamark pen and clear ep. Used glitter pen on leaves. Added ribon and bow made with my new Easy Bow maker.
Stamps: PSX Wreath
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Paper: Gina K Luxury Pure Ivory
Ribbon from Stash

Happy Autumn!
Theresa

2 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I'm trying to play catch up myself..... this is just lovely!

Payne Holler Cards said...

trying to do the same as Mary Anne, just had so much going on past few days!
I used to have this stamp but sold it on Ebay..sad face :(
you did a lovely card with it!!!