Monday, November 9, 2009

STV Sketch Challenge


Jessica's sketch challenge for STV is shown on the right. I used patterned papers from Basic Grey to create my card. On the ornament design, I stamped a sentiment with versamark and heat embossed with gold EP. I edged  the cutout with gold paint pen and added a bow at the top. I attached this to a mat of patterned paper wrapped with ribbon and layered this to a blue mat. Used ivory CS as my base. Added some bling and a cut out oval stamped with Joy.
Stamps: GinaK-"Festive Frame" by Melanie
Papers: Gina K Pure Ivory CS
            Basic Grey Figgy Pudding Pack
Ribbon: Gina K
Nestbilities Oval

Thanks for visiting!
Theresa

4 comments:

Patti said...

Very,very pretty! Such a feminine color combo!

redwasher1 said...

Absolutely gorgeous card!

Payne Holler Cards said...

WOW! this is a beauty! you must have had this one spinning around in your head before it hit the paper! or did this happen as you went! just beautiful TFS!!!

craftieodamae said...

What a fantastic card! It's beautiful!