Monday, November 9, 2009

STV Color Challenge


Finally got to do some carding on Sunday. Yeah!!!
Last Friday, I received an order from GinaK and my prize from Scrapping Cottage ( more on this in another post) so I was really anxious to spend some time in the Studio.  Last week, Sue's color challenge over at STV was to use purple, gold, and black. I entered my card just before the deadline last night. I stamped ornaments with versamark and heat embossed with gold ep on my one and only piece of purple cs. Sponged the ornaments with gold ink and added a strip of thin gold paper on the larger ball. ...this pre-punched strip was in my scraps left over from another project. I never throw anything away. Added purple ribbons to each ornament. I stamped the sentiment  on purple card and then added another sentiment using dimensionals. I attached the card to a gold mat and then to base card of black.
Stamps: GinaK First Christmas by Asela,  Festive Frame by Melanie
Inks: Versamark, Gold
Papers: Purple CS from stash
            Gina K Good as Gold Metallic CS
            Gina K Luxry Black
Ranger Gold EP

1 comment:

Patti said...

Your card is beautiful! Love the embossed ornaments!I am really jealous of your stamp area! So much room! Your a lucky lady!