Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Sharri's Potluck Friday Challenge




Sharri's STV Potluck Challenge was to make a card on a card.  She has great directions on how to make at http://stamptv.ning.com/forum/topics/stvpf39-friday-1113-potluck. Go check them out and see her great card as well. Top photo shows the front of my card. Middle photo shows front card opened and bottom photo shows card fully opened.
I am not going into details as how I made since Sharri explains much better than I can.
Papers: Basic Grey Figgy Pudding for Patterned Papers and Ornaments
            Green, Red and Ivory CS from stash
Stamps: Sentiment, Joy, and Swirls- GinaK Festive Frames by Melanie
Ink: Memento Rhubarb, Gold
Nestibilities

This was a fun card to make. Thanks to Sharri for the great idea!
Theresa

2 comments:

Patti said...

This is super,super cute! I love your dp.... so festive!

craftieodamae said...

WOW! This is over the top gorgeous!