Friday, November 13, 2009

Over the Top Award

Thanks to Mary Anne for this award. ( Known as MA54K)
Take time to visit her "over the top" blog:






This award comes with a quiz:
1. Where is your cell phone? Do not have one.
2. Your hair? Brown ( hiding the gray)
3. Your mother? 90 Years old (more energy than me)
4. Your father? Heaven
5. Your fave food? Pasta and seafood
6. Your dream last night? Don't remember dreaming
7. Your fave drink? Coffee
8. Your dream/goal? Grow old with my DH
9. What room are you in? Computer room (Really bedroom office on 2nd floor)
10. Your hobby? Making Cards and Editing Photos
11. Your fear? Losing my DH
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Where I am today
13. Where you were last night? Out for Dinner
14. Something that you aren’t? Bored
15. Muffins? Blueberry
16. Wish List Item? Copic markers
17. Where did you grow up? Tennessee
18. Last thing you did? Got out of bed and turned on the computer
19. What are you wearing? PJ's and robe
20. Your TV? Mentalist, Good Wife, NCIS, Law and Order, HGTV, Food Network
21. Your Pets? None
22. Friends? Love then all including new online friends
23. Your Life? Busy
24. Your Mood? Happy
25. Missing Someone? Sister in TN
26. Vehicle? Escalade
27. Something you are not wearing? Shoes and socks
28. Your fave store? Craft stores and Gina K online
29. Your fave color? Yellow
30. Last time you laughed? My DH keeps me laughing all the time
31. Last time you cried? Aunt's Funeral in Oct
32. Your best friend? Husband
33. One place that I go to over and over? My Studio
34. One person who emails regularly?  DH from his  basement office. LOL
35. Fave place to eat? Iris
36. Facebook? Yes, but seldom go there.

Now I have to pass this award to to 5 people but I see that "Most of the Over Top" bloggers I know have already  received and I do not want to duplicate. I will pass to:
Jennie
Shari

3 comments:

sharri said...

Theresa, Thank you so much!!! This was so sweet of you to send on to me! I will get it post soon!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I enjoyed reading all of the answers to these questions. I hope you had fun!

Patti said...

I love all the things we learn about our wonderful cyber friends with these things! You, Olga and I could sit and watch TV together! I get the remote! LOL!