Monday, November 9, 2009

Look Into My Studio




Made some pics of my studio to share with you some things I added recently. On the right is my ribbon display on two metals rods that I suspended with fishing lines from the ceiling. Now I can see all the colors without going through the baskets that I had stored them in.  Showing in the middle is an old bulletin board I put to new use by adding magnetic strips. Now I store my Spellbinders here and have room to add more. I now use mugs and old canisters that I store pencils, pens, markers, scissors, etc instead of using drawers beneath the counter. Not shown is a lazy Susan on the counter that I have placed some of the mugs on top as well as other items that I use most often. Will share more as I make some more pics.
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!
Theresa

No comments: