Thursday, November 12, 2009

Karen's STV Color Challenge

For the Color challenge at STV, Karen chose Ivory, Champagne (light gold), and Burgundy.
I am disappointed in how this card looks in the photo ...is much better in real life as they say.
I stamped the bells on ivory cs
using gold ink on bells and burgundy marker for the ribbon. I heat embossed bells with gold ep and then sponged with gold ink....to repeat myself...birl!
Colored ribbon with pencils and OMS. I cut oval in patterned paper and layered bells under the oval creating an mat of the ivory showing on the edge.
Then attached to mat of champagne (light gold). I attached this to a base card of ivory which is same size as mat. Sentiment that I stamped in lower corner in gold hardly shows in photo but birl.
Stamps: GinaK - "First Christmas" by Asela, "A Very Merry Christmas" by Theresa M.
Papers: Pattern Paper-Basic Grey Figgy Pudding,
Ivory, Light Gold from Stash
Oval Nestibilities
Thanks for stopping by!
Theresa

3 comments:

Patti said...

It's another beauty GF! Your knockin out the Christmas cards!

Enfys said...

Very elegant card Theresa, isn't it a pity that we can't show glisteny things in photos, I bet it's even lovelier in RL
big hugs
En x

craftieodamae said...

Gorgeous! I love the dp you used.