Thursday, November 19, 2009

Happy Snowman

I made this card for a challenge but forgot to post so did not make deadline but I thought I'd share with you. A simple card made with some digital paper (HERE)   that I embossed with CB snowflakes. Matted on white CS and red base. Stamped snowman ( Clear Creative Stamps - Let it Snow) on white circle and colored with markers and added some stickles and glitter. Matted on gold circle and attached to card. Added ribbon strips and a bow .
Digital Papers:
 http://www.papercraftinspirationsmagazine.co.uk/page/papercraft?catname=/FREE papers
 Thanks for stopping by!
Theresa                          

4 comments:

Patti said...

So,so cute! Don't you just love that little snowman?

redwasher1 said...

I love it! Pretty paper too!

craftieodamae said...

Me 3, love the snowman and the dp. You did a gorgeous job GF

Payne Holler Cards said...

Me 4!!! that's one of my fav little snowman and you have him colored so cute and warm! love the dp!