Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Donna's 3D Challenge for November

November has flown by so quickly ...better get this challenge posted before the month is gone.
Donna at Stamp TV challenged us to use Nina's Gable Box template - she also added that we will get a BONUS entry for including a handmade ORNAMENT.  Check out her details and find the template link at  http://stamptv.ning.com/forum/topics/november-09-monthly-3d


I made my gift bag from digital paper from GinaK "Deck the Halls" Pack. After cutting the bag out, I used a glitter pen to highlight the snowflakes and assembled the bag. I stamped the tree with versamark onto a glittery white CS and embossed with gold EP and colored the image with glitter pens. I cut it out with nesties and matted on to a gold mat and attached to my bag. Closed bag with a gold mesh tie.

For my ornament, I made a seashell angel using a seashell I collected in Florida. Added wings of gold mesh ribbon, made bow and arms of gold ribbon and attached a tiny shell in her "hands".  Used gold glitter glue on shells. Made halo of plastic ring wrapped with gold ribbon that I attached to her head made of a wooden bead and her hair of yarn. Attached a gold cord to back for hanging. She fits nicely into the gift bag for giving.

Stamp: Tree from GKD "A Very Merry Christmas" by Theresa

4 comments:

craftieodamae said...

this is great! I love that little box, I've made several of them so I can put cookies and candy in em for gifts

Patti said...

You are such a talented lady! You just amaze me! These are so wonderful!

Payne Holler Cards said...

didnt have any time to get to any challenges! these project are adorable! how do you come up with these amazing creations??!!!

Milnie said...

Wow what a cute creation!

Hugs from the Netherlands!

MĂ©lanie