Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Creative Clear Stamp Challenge

For the Creative Challenge this week, the challenge is a COLOR Challenge. The colors to use are Ruby Red, Kraft and Creamy Caramel. I made this card using stamps from the "Mother Bear" set and then realized I had used brown which was not a color to use....maybe it can count as a neutral color.....but I have not seen many red, kraft or caramel bears! I am going to submit it anyway and the judges can decide if it is "legal". I used kraft CS as the base. I stamped the bears on caramel CS with brown and masked them to stamp the background with sentiments in red. Added some swirls cut with a Sizzix die. Attached this to an embossed mat of red CS and then to the base.  Guess this qualifies for the STV Potluck Friday challenge since it has stamped sentiments. Not all is loss.
Stamps: Creative Clear Stamps-Mother Bear Set
Paper: CS all from Stash
Ink: Anita Art Red, Memories Art Print Brown
Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Folder
Sizzix Die Cut for Swirls
Thanks for stopping by for a visit!
Theresa

2 comments:

craftieodamae said...

Awesome card!!!

Jennie said...

Love this card THeresa! Aren't these bears just the cutest!