Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Another Entry for CCS6



Here is my second entry for Creative Color challenge CCS6 using ruby red, kraft, and creamy caramel. This time I stayed with the rules. I used a QuickKutz embossing folder to emboss red CS and punched some holes so that the kraft Base CS would show through. I wish this folder was just a bit smaller for this card. I cut an oval and stamped with sentiment and added some sponging. Assembled  and have my card. I would add some coloring to the holly and a gold ribbon but staying within the guidelines this time. LOL
Stamps: Creative Clear Stamps- Holidy Sentiments
Cardstocks all from stash-Red, Kraft, Caramel
Corner Punch and Hole Punch
Oval Nestibilities

Glad you stopped by to see my second attempt at this challenge.
Theresa

3 comments:

Patti said...

This is over the top awesome!I'm having trouble with this color combo!

Sue - 'TILLYMINT' said...

Really, really love this card!!! Simple uncluttered but very eye catching!
Great.

craftieodamae said...

Awesome!! Okay, I'm doing this challenge too!