Tuesday, November 17, 2009

2 Challenges in 1


Cindy's color challenge at STV is simply to make a card using ivory and any shade of green. She said "Use as many greens as you wish, as long as you don't try to sneak in any other colors. "

I decided to use her colors with Card Patterns Sketch 41 Challenge and this is my result:




I used a dark green base with a ivory mat and a patterned green paper mat. I stamped snowflakes on the background and layered with a strip embossed with CB folder and added a green ribbon. Layered squares with snowflakes cut from PP and center square was stamped with green ink and attached with dimensionals. Added glitter to snowflakes with Sakura pen and a bow to finish.
Stamps: Gina K- Festive Frame by Melanie
                      A Very Merry Christmas by Theresa
Papers: Basic Grey- Figgy Pudding-Patterns
             Ivory and Green CS-Stash
Cuttlebug Folder: Herringbone
Have you stamped today?
Theresa

5 comments:

craftieodamae said...

You did great with this 2 -n- 1 challenge! It's gorgeous!

redwasher1 said...

WOW! Your card is perfect!! I just read the quiz you did and I too, have my craft- computer room in my bedroom upstairs. It's a really large room and a nice view works for me except when my DH wants to go to bed and I'm still playing with my stamps.LOL

Patti said...

Wow you rock GF! Two challenges in one!It's a gorgeous combo!

Sue - 'TILLYMINT' said...

Beautiful Theresa! Good luck with both challenges.

whoistracy said...

So elegant Theresa! I love that dark shade of green you used and the tiny bow hanging off your sentiment.