Saturday, October 3, 2009

STV Sketch Challenge


Janice's sketch challenge for STV is shown above. For my card, I used white CS that I embossed with CB Snowflakes.  I cut a mat and stamped with a verse for Christmas and attached to a red mat and then to the card. I finished with 3 red rhinestones in corner and 4 smaller rhinestones to the mat with the verse. Tied a ribbon around the card and tied a bow.  OOPs, the bow is crooked in the pic....was not that way! A Very Simple card....CAS for sure! Another Christmas Card done.
Got to get some more stamps from CCS....they are great! Think  I'll go shopping now.
Stamps: Creative Clear Stamps- "Let It Snow"
Paper: Gina K
Bow and Bling from Stash

Going shopping...bye for now,
Theresa

6 comments:

JessicaLynn said...

HAPPY CARD MAKING DAY!! I hope that you are having a great one and feeling creative. We have blog candy at my blog too! Come on in and take a look!

Have a great day!
Jessica Lynn

Patti said...

You sure nailed this sketch! Love the red and white! Great card!

craftieodamae said...

This is beautiful!! All of your cards are!

Payne Holler Cards said...

perfect!!! love what you do with this set :)

Sharri Seffens said...

Hi Theresa! Your card is beautiful! Congrats on starting your blog!

Laura said...

Theresa, this is so pretty! Love the colors and easy layout. Thanks for the card idea!