Saturday, October 17, 2009

STV Potluck Friday Challenge

Lee's Potluck Friday challenge at STV this week is to use **only** stamped sentiments, greetings, etc on your card!!! No fair just using dp either.......you gotta STAMP a greeting or sentiment too. I decided to use a Happy Holidays stamp for my focus. I stamped it with Versamark and heat embossed with gold ep on ivory cs. I framed it with cranberry cs that I cut using 2 nestibilities. I attached this to a mat of digital paper that I edged with a gold marker and embellished with a glitter pen. Added a couple gold ribbons and a cutout tree covered with gold glitter. Another Christmas card!
Stamp: Hero Arts-Happy Holidays
Ink: Versamark
Paper: GinaK Digital Paper-Deck the Halls-Feeling Flaky
            Cranberry and Ivory-Stash
Have a good weekend!
Theresa

3 comments:

Payne Holler Cards said...

this is another beautiful card! love how you laid it out and framed your sentiment!

how was your anniversary? do anything special?

craftieodamae said...

Theresa this is so gorgeous!! I've still gotta do one just slow this morning.......

Patti said...

OMGosh! Over the top gorgeous!