Saturday, October 3, 2009

STV Potluck Friday Challenge


Giovana's challenge this week is GOLD!! We are to create a project using something gold in it, it can be brads, ribbon, embossing powder, cardstock, to mention just a few.
This is the "golden" card I designed. I had a beautiful gold moire CS that I have been saving for such an occasion. I began with a base of white CS, layered with a mat of red, topped with a mat of this beautiful gold, and another layer of red with gold brads in the corners. I cut a scallop oval of the gold and cut an oval of red with nestabilities. Using versamark, I stamped the red oval and heat embossed the image with Gold EP. Finished by attaching ovals to the card. I thought adding any ribbon or anything more would be over the top and over the cliff, so I stopped here. Wish the picture did justice to the beauty of the moire. Use your imagination.
Stamps: Creative Clear Stamps-Tree from "Let It Snow"
Paper: Gina K Red Rocket, Vendor Not Know for Gold, Bazzill White
Inks: Versamark
 
Hope your day is a golden one,
Theresa

2 comments:

Patti said...

WOW!Stunning!

redwasher1 said...

Theresa this is gorgeous!!