Saturday, October 3, 2009

STV Color Challenge: Pink with Navy

 
Joy's colors for this challenge are Pink, Navy, and Ivory or White. I decided to do a Christmas card since I have been trying to decide on a design for this year's cards. I uesd navy as a base, layered a mat of white, and another mat of navy. Then added a layer of DP called "Dot to Dot Pink" which I embossed with CB Snowflakes (Hard to see in pic). DP kinda reminds me of snowflakes--may be a stretch. I stamped the snowman on a circle and colored sky, coat, nose, and hat with markers and pencils. Colored nose pink too...wanted to stay within the rules. LOL. I paper pieced the scarf and buttons. Added some stickles to snow and snowman. He is such a "Jolly Little Soul"!  Matted him off center on a round navy mat and attached to card. Stamped sentiment  and added pink ribbon to corners.
Stamps: Creative Clear Stamps-"Let it Snow"
Papers: Bazill Navy and White, DP "Dot to Dot Pink"- Gina K's Neapolitan Paper Pack, Scraps of Pink
Inks: SU Navy of Navy
Ribbon: From Scraps

Have a Merry and Bright Day!
Theresa

1 comment:

Patti said...

Isn't this just the cutest! That little snowman is adorable! Love the dp! Great card!