Thursday, October 15, 2009

Quick and Simple for CPS137




This week's Sketch Challenge at Card Positioning System http://cardpositioningsystems.blogspot.com/ is sponsored by Clear & Simple Stamps. Thought I'd give it a try and make a very simple and quick card.
I began by stamping a simple flower design and sentiment in a window on to white CS and cutting with a nestabilities. I used a green base card . Added a strip of dark blue that I embossed with CB Argyle folder.  Attached my stamped image and did some paper piercing.  Very Quick and Simple!
Stamps: GinaK Designs-Tropicals Flowers
Markers: Marvy Brush Markers- Jungle Green, Periwinkle, Ultramarine
Thanks for visiting!
Theresa

4 comments:

Patti said...

I love this card! Quick, clean and simple. How can you beat that?

redwasher1 said...

Theresa your card is wonderful!!

Nicki (CSS) said...

Very nice, and I like how you carry the color story throughout the card.

craftieodamae said...

You nailed this one girl, this is gorgeous!!