Thursday, October 29, 2009

One More Post for Today

Let it snow, but not really! Lynn's Potluck Friday Challenge on Stamp TV this week is to use snow in a card or project  that is either stamped, colored, glittered or liquid appliqué...your choice, but you'll need to have snow somewhere on your project.
I was inspired by the styrofoam snow that I saw on the cards by Karen last night on the blog hop so I found some styrofoam from an old project and made snow, not enough for skiing but enough for this card. I cut out  my hills from white CS and added the snow and matted this to a textured metallic blue CS. I stamped a tree on green CS, cut it out, and made it snow again. I added a little glitter to the tree with a Sakura pen.  I attached the tree. Matted the snow scene to silver metallic CS and placed on a light blue base. Stamped sentiment.
Should have taken more time cutting out tree....
not enough time to redo.
Stamps: GinaK- Theresa's Very Merry Christmas
Inks: Memento Cottage Green, Black Versafine
CS:  All from collection-unknown

Thanks for leaving a comment....I enjoy hearing from you!
Theresa

4 comments:

craftieodamae said...

I think it's great!!!! I'm afraid to make a card with snow on it, it just might snow LOL

Sue - 'TILLYMINT' said...

Wow what a great job - your card is great - love the snow scene you created Theresa. Good luck with the challenge.

Patti said...

I love the snow on your card! Nowhere else but on your card! LOL! We had snow this morning but it's gone now! Yea!

Payne Holler Cards said...

love your snow! need to find some styrofoam and try this! your scene is so peaceful! very very nice!!!!