Sunday, October 11, 2009

Linda's STV Sketch Challenge

Have missed a few days ....due to my cold and bite....finally over the bite on Friday when swelling was finally gone. Did work on some cards but behind posting. Going to try and catch up today.

Love Linda's sketch challenge this week on StampTV.  She does beautiful designs and this one was fun to work with.
I did two cards...this one was a Christmas design in which I used some of the new digital papers from Gina K's Deck the Halls.

Here's my card. I began with a base of red CS and layered a mat of green Holly CS that I edged in gold. Next a strip of striped CS that I layered on a mat of red. Attached red ribbons to the card. I cut a scallop oval of red and oval of white that I stamped with sentiment and sponged with green. I affixed ovals on the card and added silk poinsettia to finish.

Stamps: Creative Creations-Holiday Sentiments
Papers: Prints-Gina K Deck the Halls Digital  Paper    
             Rocket Red-Gina K, White Scrap
Inks: Memento Cottage Ivy and Lady Bug Red
Ribbon and Poinsettia from Stash

No comments: