Wednesday, October 28, 2009

JUGS4 Challenge


This week at Just Us Girls the challenge is to make a project using  a 3-D flower. They are showing a great  tutorial  on how to make a tissue paper flower.
Check out: http://justusgirlschallenge.blogspot.com/

I made a flower of blue tissue paper using a button in the center.
My card base is a yellow green CS with a mat of blue CS. I layered this with a patterned paper from my stash with a blue ribbon across one of the stripes. I stamped Happy Birthday with versamark and heat embossed with white EP.
Finished by adding the flower.














Thanks for visiting, Theresa

8 comments:

Stampin' Pam said...

Theresa your flower is stunning! SO pretty in the blue and love the button center. The whole card is soft, cheery and obviously full of love. Thanks for playing along with us - be sure to check back on Sat for a new challenge AND a special surprise.

Sharri Seffens said...

Theresa, Your card is beautiful and the flower is gorgeous! I will have to check out that tutorial.

Sue - 'TILLYMINT' said...

Beautiful flower in blue Theresa - love it , and mixed with lemon how could you fail!!! Great job!

Patti said...

What a beautiful flower! You rocked this challenge! Gorgeous card GF!

craftieodamae said...

Your flower is fantastic!!! Go over to my blog and see what I left for you

Payne Holler Cards said...

oh my!!! you did awesome job with that flower and love love the color combo!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

I love your 3-D blue Bloom Theresa! It looks so soft & delicate! Thank you for playing with Just Us Girls! I hope you return Saturday for a new challenge that Kristin will be hosting with a lil' surprise for all that play!

Andrea M said...

This is so soft and pretty :)