Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!


Hope you have a spooktacular Halloween!!
Wishing you many treats and only fun tricks!!
This a card that I made from a photo of a Halloween exhibit on the remains of a spreading Chestnut tree.  Peach Keen Stamps is having a challenge to create a card using a haunted house somehow in your card, a bat, a ghost, a Halloween greeting, a ghost, using die cuts, stamps, punches, images on papers... etc.. anything goes! So I added some cut out bats (hope you can see in the sky)  on the photo and made this card to fill their spooky requests.
May you be safe from all the Ghosts and Goblins!
Theresa

6 comments:

Janice W. said...

I love how you use photos in your cards!! Great job with the challenge!! Good luck! I am going to go check out Stamp TV. Your garden photos are beautiful!!

Carol said...

what a great idea!
Carol<><

KathyJ Peachy Keen Stamps said...

Awesome idea! I love this card and that you incorporated a photo.. HOW CREATIVE! It is super and yes, I sse the bats! Thanks so much for sharing your creative card with us and for playing along with our challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!! :)KathyJ

Viv said...

I can see them!! What a clever idea using a photo!
Now why didn't I think of that! Great card!
Thanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen. Good luck!
Viv xx

Payne Holler Cards said...

hope you win!!! taking it easy today trying to catch up on neglected "stuff" before week starts..

redwasher1 said...

How cool is this! I mean how spooky!! LOL.