Wednesday, October 7, 2009

First Challenge for Creative Clear Stamps


This week, Creative Clear Stamps presented their first challenge - to give your card that little something extra with texture. This could be in the form of fabric, embossing, distressing, etc.  
For my card I used crimped paper which I wrapped with ribbons and layered onto base of green CS. I stamped a Christmas tree and holly onto some handmade paper ( I bought at GS) and cut them out. Added balls and berries cut from DP. Layered tree on to a scalloped oval. Stamped sentiment on another smaller oval and added a stripe. Attached the ovals and hollies to the card. I've got texture! Check it out at :  
http://creativeclearstamps.blogspot.com/
Stamps: Creative Clear Stamps "Let It Snow" - Tree
              JoAnn's - Holly Sprigs
              PSX - Merry Christmas
Ink: VersaFine
Papers: Digital Paper-GinaK Candy Cane
            Green and Wine CS from Stash
            Green and White Handmade Papers
Ribbons: Stash           
Nestabilities: Scalloped Ovals

Thanks for visiting,
Theresa

5 comments:

Patti said...

I'm lovin the crimped paper! Awesome card!

Laura said...

ohhh love the colors! you always do such a great job!

Payne Holler Cards said...

WOW WOW WOW!!! you are OWNING this set!!! love this one...hmmmm, maybe this one is my fav :)..dont know - you are rolling with it TFS

craftieodamae said...

Gorgeous card Theresa!

Lisa said...

Very cute!!!! What a great job! Thanks so much for playing along!