Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Creative Clear Stamps Challenge 2


This week Creative Clear Stamps Challenge was all about Scallops in a card. Using the Turkey Day set from CCS, I stamped the turkey and sentiment on an oval of ivory CS and colored with markers, pencils and glitter pens. I matted this on a scalloped oval of metallic copper CS. I slipped another scalloped oval of pumpkin spice cs at an angle under this on which I stamped "Gobble Gobble". This I attached to a mat of digital paper which has some scallops and circles in the design and outlined this mat with copper paint pen. I used a base card of pumpkin spice.
Stamps: Creative Clear Stamps-Turkey Day Set
Ink: VersaMagic Pumpkin Spice
Papers: GinaK Digital Paper-All About Autumn
            GinaK Pumpkin Spice CS
            Scraps-Copper Paper and Ivory CS
Tools: Nestabilities
Challenge: CCS2

Gobble! Gobble! Thanks for waddling by!
Theresa

8 comments:

Patti said...

So cute, love that turkey! Love how you layered your scallops! You go girl!

Carolyn King said...

oh this is great--love the gold accents! adorable!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Well now, just in case I don't get back over here tomorrow, A very Happy Anniversary to you also! How funny that we are both the same amount of years! If I remember correctly, it was a Friday and raining like crazy here.

Jennie said...

So cute Theresa! Love the gold :o) You are rockin' this Turkey set!!!

redwasher1 said...

This is so cute! Like the little turkey and your coloring is super!!

Payne Holler Cards said...

ok Theresa, you are awesome with these CCV stamps! do I hear the whisper "apply for next DT...apply for next DT" ...you are nailing these challenges GF!

Laura said...

So I was surfing through the blogs and saw a little link and was like " I know that turkey"...

So cute, LOVE the paper, Linda I hear the whisper "apply for next DT" too...hmmm how weird is that???

Great Challenge piece Theresa! Thanks for playing along!

Lisa said...

Super cute. I am loving what you are doing with that cute turkey