Sunday, September 20, 2009

STV Potluck Friday Challenge 1+1


Lee's challenge was to use One Color + One Nuetral Color in a card. I do not know why I chose pink but this is what I came up with. Used 4 panels in 2 shades of pink CS. In one I embossed a flower with a Sizzix folder and sanded to bring out some white. In another panel, I embossed with CB Swiss Dots, one of my faves. In lower left corner, I stamped a sentiment and heat embossed with white EP and embossed  and sanded rows of dots with CB border. On last panel I added a flower that I stamped with versamark and embossed with the white EP. I cut out flower and  added white brads to center and mounted on the panel with dimensionals. Added a bit of bling to the other flower with a pink brad. Added ribbons...first  white grosgrain one and then layered with pink organza ribbon with a stripe. Ribbon looks a little crooked in photo but not in real like. Attached to a white  base card.
Stamps: Sentiment-Inspiration Mosaic-Gina K designs
             Flower-Scrappy Cat
Embossing Folders: Cuttlebug, Sizzix
Ribbons, Brads and CS:  Misc

Have  a great day!
Theresa

5 comments:

Patti said...

It's just as pretty in pink as it was over on Stamp Tv!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

What did we ever do without Cuttlebugs! This is very pretty..... we were both thinking in Pink today!

redwasher1 said...

Gorgeous card Theresa!

Jennie said...

This is beautiful Theresa! Love it :o) Pink cards are everywhere...your blog, Mary Anne's..love it!

Payne Holler Cards said...

so pretty! pink is the color!!

now Theresa, eithe pop over to my blog or over to Creative Vision...you WON!!! woooo hoooo!!!