Thursday, September 10, 2009

STV Color Challenge

The color challenge at Stamp TV this week is  dark brown, yellow, and ivory. I began by stamping the bear on ivory CS with brown and colored with pencils and OMS and yellow marker (for bow). I embossed his eyes, nose, bow, and feet with clear EP.  I cut out the bear and placed on a mat cut with nestabilities that I sponged with rich cocoa.( First time to use sponging). I stamped flowers on yellow CS with brown and colored with pencils and OMS. Stamped stem on ivory with brown ink. I cut mat for sentiment and stamped sentiment. Used ivory CS for card with yellow and brown mats. Added ivory ribbon from stash. Attached yellow mats with bear and sentiment. Added stem. Attached flowers with dimensionals.
Stamps: Gina K Elegant Flowers for stem and sentiment
Psx for Bear
Scrappy Cat for Flowers
Inks: Memento Rich Cocoa
CS: Bazill Lemon Bliss, Ivory and Brown from Stash

Thanks for stopping by!
Theresa

No comments: